Banklash is only a small part of the dynamic interdisciplinary field that explores the political economy of financial regulation since the financial crisis. Without pretending to comprehensiveness, we hope this page will serve as one point of reference for new publications and working papers in the field.
Please email the page administrator if you would like to propose a paper to add to this working list (with a working internet link to the paper, as we will not directly host PDFs).
- Kevin Young and Stefano Pagliari, “Lobbying to the Rhythm of Wall Street?”, Socio-Economic Review (2021)
- Scott James, Stefano Pagliari and Kevin Young, “Internationalization of European Financial Networks”, Review of International Political Economy (2021)
- Elsa Massoc, “Banks, Power, and Political Institutions”, Business and Politics (2020)
- Scott James and Lucia Quaglia, “Brexit, the City and the Contingent Power of Finance”, New Political Economy (2019)
- Kevin Young and Alper Yagci, “Citizen Attitudes Toward Financial Reform in the United States”, New Political Economy (2019)
- Elsa Massoc, “Political Salience and the Limits on the Power of Finance”, Socio-Economic Review (2019)